About The Position
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our fast-growing team.
Who Are You?
You are a proactive and motivated individual with a passion for driving sales growth. You are someone who thrives on identifying and connecting with potential customers, setting the stage for successful client relationships. You are an outgoing, organized, and results-driven professional.
Not Your Typical SDR Role
Darrow’s mission is about justice at-scale, and we provide our team members with the resources they need to get the job done. Imagine walking into work every day knowing that you’re not only advancing your career, but making a positive impact on the world. At Darrow, we have created an open, action-based culture unlike any other. As SDR. you will play a pivotal role by generating top-of-funnel leads and building a high-quality pipeline for our Account Executives.
As SDR at Darrow, you’ll be at the forefront of our growth strategy driving lead generation and establishing valuable connections with potential clients. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead Generation: Execute outbound activities using a variety of methods, such as email marketing and social media to generate new sales opportunities and move prospects through the early stages of the sales cycle.
- Pipeline Building: Collaborate closely with our Account Executives to ensure a consistent and high-quality pipeline of leads, setting up meetings with relevant prospects and paving the way for successful conversions/
- Best Practice Identification: Continuously refine our lead generation strategies by identifying and implementing best practices, ensuring that our methodologies stay current and effective.
- CRM Management: Accurately log, track, and manage outbound activities, opportunities, and accounts information in Salesforce. This will enable the creation of precise monthly and quarterly reports, forecasts, and pipelines
- Research Excellence: Dive deep into prospective accounts to maximize the impact of your outreach efforts. Stay well-informed about Darrow’s offerings and industry trends to effectively communicate value to potential clients
- Min 2 years experience as a BDR/SDR with proven track record or achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- Strong familiarity with Salesforce and proficiency in Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for effectively engaging with prospects and internal teams
- Genuine interest in thorough research to understand client needs and tailor your outreach accordingly
- Exceptional organizational abilities to manage and update CRM data accurately and consistently
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams, prioritize tasks, and align efforts with business goals
- Be an independent thinker with a proactive, high-energy, and positive approach to your work
- Familiarity with email marketing best practices will be beneficial in crafting impactful outreach campaigns