The terms “personal information”, “business purpose”, “commercial purpose”, “sale”, “service provider” and “third parties” as used in this Notice have the meanings ascribed to them in the CCPA.
01. CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories and types of personal information:
- Contact information provided by our users.
- Contents of users’ interaction with our customer support.
- Technical Identifies, such as IP address and cookie history.
- Activity on our Website, such as clickstream and engagement with our Website properties.
- Users’ browsing journey from and to our Website.
- Inferences, which are drawn from the above information to enhance the Services and customize content and functionality.
- Characteristics of job applicants, such as gender, age, education and employment history, and LinkedIn profile or employment preferences only if provided by Candidates
02. THE SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The sources from which we obtain personal information are:
- Directly from our users (either actively or through monitoring of use of the Website).
- Social networks such as LinkedIn with whom Candidates hold an account.
- Third parties who assured us that they have obtained the users’ consent for provision of such information.
03. THE PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING, SHARING AND SELLING INFORMATION
We collect and share personal information for the following purposes: registering users to our Website and services, administering the provision of our Website, authenticating users access requests when they log-in or access our properties, providing customer support as required, detecting and preventing security incidents, debugging and fixing errors, maintaining and enhancing our Website and services, allowing users to receive our commercial communications when they have agreed to receive them, marketing our services and attributing registration to and engagement with our Website and services to the applicable marketing campaigns.
We do not put your data on the open market, act as data brokers or otherwise trade in your data. However, certain standard generally accepted business practices maybe deemed as “sale” of data underthe CCPA,such
04. YOUR CALIFORNIA CONSUMER RIGHTS
4.1. RIGHT TO ACCESS
California consumers have the right to request access to the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about them in the last 12 months. You may make this request up to two times in a 12-month period.
4.2. RIGHT TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
If you are a California consumer, you may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the categories of sources of such collection, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information, the categories of third parties with whom we share and sell your personal information, the categories of personal information we have disclosed and “sold” about you in the preceding 12 months, and the categories of third parties to whom we sold personal information in the preceding 12 months
4.3. RIGHT TO DELETE
If you are a California consumer, you also have the right to request deletion of your personal information, subject to certain applicable legal exceptions.
4.4. RIGHT TO OPT OUT OF SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
4.5. HOW TO MAKE A CCPA REQUESTS?
To make an access request, a deletion request or an “opt-out” of the “sale” request (as described above), please email email@example.com. Before completing your request, we may need to verify your identity or the identity of your authorized representative. We will send you a link to verify your email address and may request additional documentation or information solely for the purpose of verifying your identity. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
05. CONTACT US
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, or receive more information, please contact us using the details provided below:
Address: Yitzhak Sadeh St. 8, 21st Floor. Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel.