Privacy Law Expert
About The Position
The Privacy Group at Darrow is on a mission to discover egregious privacy violations and transform them into court winning cases that will generate positive impact.
We are seeking an accomplished and passionate Privacy expert lawyer to join our data-for-justice revolution as a Legal Professional Leader and enhance our Privacy Law practice.
About the role
As a Privacy Law Expert in the privacy Group, you will lead the legal practice underlying Darrow’s Privacy case production pipeline. This includes carrying out complex legal research on Privacy Law and Class Action procedure in order to translate the body of law into actionable intelligence requirements, generate creative legal solutions to support Darrow’s innovative and groundbreaking cases, develop the Group’s legal knowledge base and more.
Who Are You?
You are a highly motivated, resourceful and creative legal mind, ready to put your skills to work. You are a team player, open-minded and collaborative. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and can make things happen in a fast-paced Legal-Tech startup environment. You are ready to leverage your Privacy litigation experience to dominate the Privacy litigation market.
- Leading complex legal research in order to Identify Federal and State Privacy act’s requirements and translate them into actionable intelligence questions.
- Create legal infrastructure to support novel and innovative privacy lawsuits and overcome legal obstacles they are facing.
- Conduct legal analysis to validate Darrow’s Privacy case production pipeline.
- Being the professional authority and a source of knowledge on Privacy law and Class action procedure matters.
- Play a key role in Darrow’s Analysis core team - fuse intelligence gathering, data analysis tools, and legal research to help establish automatic methods to discover violations, in collaboration with Darrow’s Product and Data Engineering team.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in Privacy class action litigation, working on notable Privacy lawsuits.
- High proficiency in performing best in class legal research.
- Well acquainted in the communication technology underlying the Privacy market (e.g. Web Trackers and mobile SDKs) and relevant tech industries (e.g. Advertising and Analytics).
- Advantage - Professional experience in cyber security, data analysis or company intelligence fields.