Part Time Legal Data Specialist / Privacy
About The Position
You are looking for a job that will truly engage you. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and can make things happen in a fast-paced startup environment. You want to grow and be challenged, but above all you want to work towards a mission, and for your work to have meaning.
We’re Darrow - a fast-growing legal tech startup with an open, action-based culture unlike any other. We are committed to pursuing our vision of "frictionless justice," using advanced Machine Learning & AI to revolutionize the justice system. Our mission is about justice at scale: imagine walking into work every day knowing that you’re not only advancing your career but making a positive impact on the world. Darrow has more than 90 team members in Tel Aviv and New York, and is backed by world class investors: Georgian, F2 Venture Capital, Entree Capital, NFX and YCombinator.
Our Privacy team is growing, and we are looking for a Legal Data Specialist to join the team.
About the Role
Darrow is in search of a Legal Data Specialist with an astute legal mind, analytical proficiency, and technical expertise for our expanding legal data department. In our privacy group, your role will encompass identifying large-scale privacy violations using Darrow's data products and pioneering new data pipelines. You'll also delve deep into legal document analysis, formulate inventive intelligence collection strategies, and harness advanced technology for data extraction within the privacy sector. Your multifaceted contributions will be instrumental in refining our research and production processes.
At Darrow there is no one way of doing things. We are open to new ideas, and we encourage creativity, new initiatives and entrepreneurial minds.
- Play a key role in Darrow’s Analysis core team - fuse intelligence gathering, data analysis, and legal research
- Translate company’s needs into actionable data collection plan
- Locate new data sources, using advanced analytical tools
- Help establish automatic methods in collaboration with Darrow’s Product and Data Engineering team
- LL.B student- a must
- A minimum of three days a week
- WEBINT/ OSINT/ CI / other relevant intelligence experience - a must
- Excellent legal-research skills
- +1 year of relevant experience as an analyst
- Proficient in English
- Analytical skills
- Technologically oriented
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams
- Entrepreneurial and analytical mindset
- Experience with leading data analysis teams - an advantage
- Job availability of at least 70%